Good for you!
8 large carrots
Garnish – Optional
- Scrape your carrots and then based on the strength of your juicer cut them up, preferably into quarters
- If you want to drink it straight away place a tall glass under the juicer’s spout and juice away.
- Make it festive by adding a garnish such as mint or an orange slice
- Carrot juice tends to settle quickly, so stir the pitcher before serving
- You can use water to dilute you juice
- Otherwise expect it to have a consistency and texture similar to whole milk.