Simple to prepare, Full of nutrients, and very tasty
Judge quantity per person
- Olive oil
- Large plastic bag, a freezer bag is good for this
- Large oven dish
- Prepare your vegetables, clean and scrap if necessary then dry off with a kitchen towel
- Place all vegetables in the bag and drizzle with olive oil
- Add some mixed herbs then twist the bag closed and shake the contents so that all the vegetables are covered with the oil.
- Pour the vegetables onto a roasting pan and place into a preheated oven (electric mark 190-200c) and roast until start to turn golden brown.
- The more herbs you add the more flavour you savour in the finished work.
- The more time you cook the vegetables, the more the flavour it preserved.